Summer in the Alps offers something for everyone because, besides hiking, there is so much more to experience:
- Nature lovers will be thrilled: a one-hour walk through the Gilfenklamm gorge leads you across bridges to a breathtaking waterfall
- Bike fans will find their happiness on varied tours: over the Jaufen Pass to Meran, on the bike path to Mareit Castle, up to the Penser Joch...
- Adrenaline junkies can get up close and personal while climbing on the “Stohlwond”
- Culture enthusiasts will love Sterzing
- History fans can immerse themselves in bygone times in museums, castles, fortresses, and an exhibition mine
With the ActiveCARD, the all-inclusive card for our guests, you can use public transport, mountain lifts, and cable cars in South Tyrol free of charge, take part in the guided hiking programme, and enjoy free admission to 80 museums throughout the province!