Security paired with holiday feeling – it works!
FREE CANCELLATION until one week before arrival.
To give you the feeling of security, here is the following information:
- The size of our hotel structure allows us to implement hygiene measures and control them comprehensively.
- Hygiene and cleanliness in the Ratschingserhof have top priority.
- Touch points and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- Alfons, Max and Daniel are still in the kitchen and will treat you with their creations, of course in compliance with all safety regulations.
- The breakfast buffet is prepared by Margareth accurately, taking into account all hygiene measures. You guests can use a hand disinfection in front of the buffet, the distance rules should be kept and we ask you to wear a mouth guard at the buffet. The same applies to the salad buffet and the antipasto or dessert buffet.
- At the bar only the minimum distance is to be kept. Small talk is perfectly possible
- The whole SPA is OPEN! Also the Jacuzzi pool on the roof top.
- Due to the high humidity in the wellness areas and the use of chlorine in the water, the transfer of Covid-19 is not possible.
- Massages will be done under the legal hygiene measures.
- Saunas do not pose any risk due to the increased temperature. On the contrary, saunas strengthen the immune system and the immune system.
- Our extensive reclining facilities in the garden, on the roof terrace and in the resting rooms make it possible to relax and unwind safely.
- Generous opening hours make it easier to observe the rules of distance.
- Various possibilities for hiking, mountain tours, bike tours and running in various directions directly from the hotel.
- Lifts are open in compliance with the legal regulations (free with the Activcard).
- Public transport can be used as always (free with the Activcard).
- Shops and restaurants in Sterzing and the other South Tyrolean towns are open.
- The alpine huts and mountain inns are open as always. The distance rules should be observed.